For six (six!) years now, our volunteer team has produced a global adventure that takes place every year in Portland. This year will be our best year ever—and you should be there!
Here’s what you need to know:
- We’ll begin the FINAL ROUND of main-stage ticket sales for WDS 2016 on Wednesday, February 10th, starting at 9am PST. We offer all tickets on a first-come, first-served basis, and we don’t hold back any tickets for sale at the event itself
- If you haven’t done so already, join the waiting list to get first notice of the sale
- We operate WDS as a non-commercial event. There are no corporate sponsors, and all costs go toward the event or our new Scholarships for Real Life foundation
- WDS continues to expand. This year will have more opportunities than ever before and will last a full week. We’re producing more than a dozen “Academies,” half-day workshops that take place before and after the weekend, and lots of other fun activities
- If attending, you’ll want to be in Portland from August 9th – 15th, or at the very least from the 11th-14th. We have a limited number of hotel discounts for registered attendees and will be announcing those soon
Tickets go on sale this Wednesday, February 10th, starting at 9am PST / 12pm EST.
Hope to see you in August!