I get a lot of questions from people about how they can make money WHILE traveling. To help provide answers, we teamed up with Nora Dunn (a friend and successful long-term digital nomad) to craft this in-depth, comprehensive resource: — Working on the Road: The Unconventional Guide to Full-Time Freedom
By picking up this guide, you’ll get access to:
- Job reviews and interviews with professionals in different on-the-road careers
- Options and tips for landing online work (freelancing, teaching abroad, telecommuting, working on boats, starting or running a business, and much more)
- Logistical solutions and tools for working from afar, budgeting, and managing a virtual lifestyle
- Resources for mobilizing your location dependent operation (and the whole family)
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (it will help you, or you don’t pay)
As with all our Unconventional Guides, Working on the Road is specific and practical. You’ll learn the answers to a number of common questions. For example: “How do I do my taxes if I work abroad from my laptop in a hammock on a beach under perpetual summer sunlight while unicorn-sitting?”
Okay, perhaps not the second part of that one—but you’ll definitely learn everything you need to know about taxes, banking, planning, cheap lodging, and (most important of all) how to actually earn the money to pay those pesky bills.
We’re Excited! Will You Pass It On?
Hang on to your laptops—this guide might just inspire them to fly out of town without you.
Everything we do at Unconventional Guides is community-supported, with no corporate sponsorship and no advertising. We’re proud of this work and believe that it can help a lot of people.
If you know someone who could use it, will you share it with them? Feel free to send them to this post or directly to Working on the Road.
Thank you so much—and I hope to see you on the road at some point!
If you have any comments or questions, let us know.