Thanks! We’ve Added You to the list.
“Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world
in the way they have been told to.”
Awesome—we got your confirmation!
I’ve been writing about unconventional living for more than 8 years, and over this period of time, I’ve discovered some unconventional truths of my own:
- At pretty much any stage in your life, people will gladly offer you unsolicited lists of things you “must” do, be, or have. Most of the time you can nod your head, walk away, and ignore them because, despite popular opinion, you don’t have to live your life the way other people expect you to
- Contrary to what you may have heard, it does not always “take money to make money,” and you can start many businesses for less than $100
- You can travel anywhere you like without spending a large amount of money, and sometimes things that seem “too good to be true” actually turn out to be true
- Lots of things that we see as necessities like cars, houses, phones and insurance (while useful) are actually quite optional
- Once you fully understand what you want, it’s not usually that difficult to get it, and there is almost always more than one way to accomplish something
You’re not alone: more than 100,000 people are subscribed to this site. I write about life, work, and travel, all from an alternative perspective. I look forward to sharing the journey with you!
You’ll get a free series of welcome messages, as well as a weekly dispatch (usually on Monday or Tuesday). Keep an eye on your inbox—I’m glad you’re out there!