Last week I hosted WDS 2017, our seventh annual gathering of awesome people in Portland, Oregon.
This year we focused on the theme of “Building a Better World.” The intention is to encourage and empower everyone to take action that helps others. We can’t solve every problem in the world, but that doesn’t mean we should hold back from helping.
The event unfolds in a few different settings:
- Main-stage keynotes
- A get-to-know-you Opening Party
- Hundreds of independent meetups taking place all over town
- A dozen Academies, half-day workshops focusing on specific topics
- Additional activities and adventures, including an interactive art installation
- A truly epic Closing Party
Oh, and we also had a lot of fun!
I’ll share some more thoughts soon. For now, I’m in catch-up mode for all of my other stuff—so here are a few photos!
You can also see 1,000+ more photos from the whole experience.
If you’d like to be the first to know when WDS 2018 tickets will be available for purchase, join the waiting list.