I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- A Master Comedian’s Advice for Becoming Famous — Steve Martin’s unconventional perspective
- Birds That Bring Gifts — Maybe the most generous friends are in your backyard
- How to Become a Brunch Buffet Ninja — Learn how to win the gold in the buffet game
- The Himalayas from 24,000 Feet — Live from Kathmandu, here’s the first ultra HD footage of the Himalayas shot from above 20,000 ft
- A tour of the most expensive Airbnb rental in San Francisco — This 10-bedroom mansion will cost you $7,010 a night
- How to Cry on Command — Actors use this trick to generate real tears over and over
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog.
- WDS 2015 Ticket on Sale Today — The FINAL ROUND of ticket sales for this summer’s five-year anniversary event: Now Live!
- Traveling the Eco-Friendly Way — On the Road with Ivana and Gianni
- Prepare for Tomorrow by Doing One Thing Differently Today — Here’s a trick that will help every time you do it
- The Magic Button of Good Design — Comments on the elusive search for shortcuts
- How to Join “The Amazing Race” for Regular People — Have you ever wanted to be on The Amazing Race? This one’s better
- Oregon Woman Learns to Speak Six Languages Fluently — Learn about Emily Liedel’s quest
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- The Cure for Boredom — When boredom strikes, get back to curiosity as fast as you can