I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Clawing My Way Back on New Year’s — “The last day of the year meant entering a new year he would never see”
- New Photos of 8 Elaborate Mosques in Iran — Rarely seen beauty from Iran
- Designing The Best Board Game On The Planet — Board games are on the rise, and there’s a formula to their success
- The 4 Most Common Relationship Problems (and How to Fix Them) — The best predictor of how good a relationship is can be found in what kind of story you tell about it
- The Great Paper Caper — How Frank Bourassa got away with printing $200 million in his garage
- New Beer Helps to Maximize Creativity (!) — A bottle of “The Problem Solver” helps in more ways than one
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog.
- Travel & Quest Case Studies Needed — We’d love to feature you on the blog in 2015
- Why Arbitrary Numbers Can Be Very Motivating — If something has meaning to you, is it really arbitrary?
- Arbitrary Numbers Part II — More thoughts on running and goals
- A World Record to Ski 4,161,823 Vertical Feet — Steph Jagger’s Quest
- Blogging for an Audience of One — Writing alone is good practice, but the real value comes in sharing it with the world
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- Worth It All — How do you know if what you’re slaving over is really worth it?
Image: Feature Shoot