I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Cat Cinema? It’s a Thing — Can you think of anything better than going to a movie with your feline friend?
- Memorable Ways People Have Quit Their Jobs — Thinking of quitting your job? Here are some fun ideas
- Conquer Your Daily Tasks — An app that turns your To-Do list into a game
- Self-Esteem Might Be the Wrong Answer — There might be an even better option
- Looking for a Literary Agent for Your Book? — See also: The Unconventional Guide to Publishing
- Did You Double Check that Address? — Ten stories of packages being delivered to the wrong address
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- You Don’t Have to Be Uncomfortable to Have an Authentic Travel Experience — Traveling on the super-cheap can be fun in its own way, but you can also find value elsewhere
- Exploring Global Subcultures from New Orleans to Tokyo — On the Road with La Carmina
- Not sure of Your Next Career? Take a Trip. — A recurring theme in how people transition between different careers or jobs
- Make History by Eating Breakfast in Bed — Join us for an all-new world record this July!
- “Make Your Dream Trip a Reality” — Creative Live Week 3 Recap, all about using your hard-earned miles and points
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- How Has Travel Affected Your Life? — It’s clear that travel has had a tremendous impact on my life. Here’s how