Friends and readers, my first product in several months is now available for your consideration.
It’s called the Unconventional Guide to the Social Web, and the goal is to demystify the art of using social media to promote something without being lame.
Because there are no real experts in the field of online interaction– there’s just you and your message. The central question is:
How do you get your message out to the world?
If you’ve followed along for a while, you may know that I believe the answer is to find an audience that is already passionate about what you’re doing. Those people are out there– you just have to find them. This will help.
Who It’s For:
- Anyone who wants to expand their reach in the online world
- Bloggers who want more traffic and readers
- Small Businesses who want greater customer interaction (and thus more loyal customers)
- Reps for remarkable organizations who are willing to embrace change
Who It’s Not For:
- People who don’t care about Twitter, Facebook, or online marketing
- Anyone who believes that the internet should not be used for promotion
A 30-page Yoga for the Social Web report, an audio recording on Social Networking for Introverts, audio interviews with several “non-experts,” a FAQ file, a video interview, an unconventional collection of social media success stories, and a number of additional bonuses.
There are three versions of the product to help people at different levels. For the first time, I’m also including the option to have a 30-minute, personal jump-start session. The jump-start session will be done by Gwen Bell, my co-conspirator in this project.
Oh, and if you’d like to tell someone about this project, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your help!