(Here’s Round I)
After spending hundreds of hours in preparation and then hosting a week-long adventure for thousands of awesome people, I don’t usually say much about it afterward, at least not on the blog. I’m a writer who doesn’t do a write-up.
Thankfully, our attendees do a much more thorough job—and wouldn’t you want to read the uncensored and unfiltered reviews anyway?
Every year we see hundreds of blog posts from attendees. Here’s the
first second round of unfiltered reviews and opinions on a variety of topics related to WDS. Check them out and decide for yourself what the big week is all about.
- How To FAIL At The World Domination Summit (by Angela Young)
- Make Something, Do Something: Lessons From World Domination Summit (by Jane Endacott)
- The World Domination Summit: Coming Out Of The Closet (by Tim Lawrence)
- The Best Part Of A Twinkie: World Domination Summit 2015 Recap (by Chris Creed)
- World Domination Summit 2015: Live A Remarkable Life In A Conventional World (by Kenna Klosterman)
- The Magic of Showing Up (by Christy Marek)
- Stop the Urge to Fix Anything (by Cathy Broadwell)
- Actionable Reflections and 5 Takeaways from the 2015 World Domination Summit (by Chris Luecke)
- How New People Can Change Your Life (by Dorene Wharton)
- The Unmatchable Magic of World Domination Summit (by RJ Hallsted)
- “Heck Yeah!” My WDS Experience in 2015
- My First World Domination Summit (a.k.a. That Time I Helped Break A Guinness World Record) (by Mel Hattie)
- Sincerely, WDS (by Kristen Blake)
- A Look Back At The 2015 World Domination Summit (by Mike Vardy)
- Humanitarian Service at WDS (by Jocelin Higgins)
- Super Popular Folks Don’t Make People Successful (by Benjamin Holmgren)
- World Domination Summit 2015: Highlights from a First-Time Attendee (by Lori Rochino)
- Jon Acuff’s WDS Keynote: 3 Vital Takeaways (by Doug Wilks)
- What I Learned at World Domination Summit 2015: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 (by Lily Ann Fouts)
- WDS – The Creative Power of an Inspiring Community! (by Cathy Broadwell)
- The World Doesn’t Need More Motivational Speakers (by Shannon Lagasse)
- WDS 2015: Less Big Top, More Sideshow (by Steven Arensberg)
- World Domination Starts With The Self (by Michael Balchan)
- I Don’t Know (Thoughts from WDS) (by Jeff Sandquist)
- Keep Your Word (by Sally B. Sedgwick)
- Finding Equanimity in Difference: What World Domination Summit Will Give You (by Sara Frandina)
- Who Were The Best World Domination Summit 2015 Speakers? (by Haydee Montemayor)
Thanks to everyone who contributed!