After spending hundreds of hours in preparation and then hosting a week-long adventure for thousands of awesome people, I don’t actually say much about it afterward, at least not on the blog. I’m a writer who doesn’t do a writeup.
Thankfully, our awesome attendees pick up my slack—and wouldn’t you want to hear from them anyway?
Every year we see hundreds of blog posts from attendees. Here’s the first round of unfiltered reviews and opinions on a variety of topics related to WDS. Check them out and decide for yourself what WDS is all about!
- Reflections on the 2014 World Domination Summit (by Marie Poulin)
- Why I Return to The World Domination Summit Every Year (by Brigitte Lyons)
- How to Take Bold, Brave and Imperfect Action (by Stephanie Zamora)
- How the World Domination Summit Changed My Life, No Really. (by Berrak Sarikaya)
- 3 Takeaways for Writers at WDS (by Jane Friedman)
- Speaking at WDS [and Part 2 and Part 3!] (by Elise Blaha Cripe)
- What the *$&@ is the World Domination Summit (by Kit Whelan)
- The Hit List– The World Domination Summit (by Theresa Reed)
- 11 Bold Steps Taken By Remarkable People (by Joshua Becker)
- Environment is Everything (by Mike Goncalves)
- World Domination Summit Yoga Record (by 3inNYC)
- Curiosity at the World Domination Summit (by Becki Saltzman)
- Notes on World Domination Summit 2014 (by Scott Berkun)
- 3 Ways to Be Remarkable With What Life Is (by Joanne Minaker)
- Revive Your Dream (by Etsuko Tsukagoshi)
- World Domination Summit (by Susan Hauser)
- Thoughts on Living a Remarkable Life (by Angela Petersen)
- Sketchnoting a Surprise Ending to WDS (by Doug Neill)
- Air and Opportunity (by Ernest White II)
- Find Your People and Take Imperfect Action (by Scott Dinsmore)
- What To Do When You Completely Lose Your Mind (by Derek Murphy)
- Passing the Torch (by Amanda Castleman)
- Plummet at the Summit 2014 (by Joel Runyon)
- My Unconventional Weekend (by Angie)
As mentioned, this is just the first round. I have 75+ more posts in the queue and I’ll share them in a few days. For now, thanks again to everyone who contributed!
We’ll be back next year with another great adventure—count on it. If you’d like to come, join the waiting list for the first round of ticket sales (coming this fall).