Friends and readers, my first product in several months is now available. If you’re reading by RSS or email, come over and read all of the details here.
The guide will help you become your own Travel Ninja – someone who travels wherever they want at any time. It’s all about Travel Hacking, creative international travel, Round-the-World planning, and how to spend less money while traveling more.
Among other things, this guide offers detailed information on:
- How to travel anywhere (literally) in the world
- $350 airfare pricing strategy
- Troubleshooting wait-lists, visa problems, and uncooperative airlines
- Much more info on Round-the-World tickets and regional fares
- Creative lodging opportunities, from $2-a-night hotels to advanced Priceline strategies
- Geographic and economic arbitrage (how to save thousands of dollars by booking airfare in developing countries)
- Coping with high oil prices and insane airlines
This guide greatly expands on the Discount Airfare Guide to cover more intermediate and advanced travel topics. However, you don’t need to be an advanced traveler to benefit from it – as long as you travel at least once a year, or if you’d like to travel more, Travel Ninja can help you.
Ninja Sewing by Sewits