Greetings, readers! Our small-but-mighty team is growing and we’re looking for at least one person (maybe two) to join us.
This is a part-time, paid administrative position. The weekly commitment will range from 5-20 hours a week, with a guaranteed minimum number of hours each week. We believe in fair wages and FREE ICE CREAM as often as possible.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can work independently and learn quickly. Online experience, especially with WordPress or similar systems, is a plus, but far more important is the ability to jump in and figure things out as we go.
We’d prefer the perfect candidate to be based in Portland, Oregon (not the one in Maine…) or at least be able to travel there at least twice a year. However, we’re also willing to consider the right person who’s in another location.
We’re Looking for an Awesome Person Who:
- Likes working online (if you hate computer work, this role isn’t for you)
- Is detail-oriented and methodical (if you like systematizing things, that’s awesome)
- Likes being in a support role
- Enjoys being given a task and a deadline, but with the ability to work flexible hours
- Wants to commit to at least six months in this position
- Enjoys NOT having a boss that determines exactly how they do everything
- Wants to be part of a team doing really cool stuff!
Action: If you’d like to be considered for a no-pressure interview, please fill out this short form before Friday, December 18th.
UPDATE: Submissions are now closed. A big thanks to everyone who took the time to apply. You’re awesome!
Image: Alachua County