Friday is giveaway day. Comment to win!
This week’s giveaway is a super cool World Kitchen Box from GlobeIn. GlobeIn is an online marketplace that curates fair-trade, handcrafted goods from artisans around the world into a monthly themed “globe in a box.”
Each selected item supports a farmer or small business and comes with a story about the craftsperson and how the product was created. Every month a new collection of gems is chosen and customers can purchase a box outright or subscribe to receive a box monthly.
What you need to know:
- This month’s box comes with a mini ceramic made in Tunisia and a hand-woven towel from Guatemala
- Includes Madagascar pure ground vanilla and Inka salt from Peru
- And fresh Nicaraguan coffee with Indonesian coconut sugar
- This giveaway is available to readers worldwide
- Our cats and biased judges will pick someone on Sunday night at 6pm PST
Enter this week’s giveaway by posting a comment. Check back on Sunday night and we’ll announce the winner!
Update: Comments are now closed.
Bonus: We chose two winners this week (!) so congrats to Jason AND Emily, selected by cats and a random number generator to win a World Kitchen Box! Everyone else, thanks for entering. We’ll have another giveaway soon.