Friday is giveaway day. Comment to win!
This week’s giveaway is a fantastic messenger bag from Tucker and Bloom, a father and son company based out of Nashville. David and Case Bloom took their experience in travel wear and design and used it to establish this small business after the travel wear industry went into a decline after 9/11.
These guys know what adventurers need from a good bag—and they deliver!
What you need to know:
- This bag can hold all your things! Dimensions: 12.5” Long X 13.5” High X 4.5″ Deep
- Each bag comes with a lifetime warranty and is made in the company’s Nashville factory
- The outer canvas is water-resistant (which is great if you live in a wet place like Portland, OR)
- This giveaway is available to readers worldwide. Anyone can win!
- Our cats and biased judges will pick someone on Sunday night at 6pm PST
Enter this week’s giveaway by posting a comment. Check back on Sunday night and we’ll announce the winner!
Update: Comments are now closed. Congrats to Gwen, selected by cats and a random number generator to win the bag! Everyone else, thanks for entering. We’ll have another giveaway soon.