I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Vietnam: A Road Story — A fun look at trains, rain, and a few of the millions of motorbikes that are used as primary transport in Vietnam
- Today is Not Tomorrow — A grandmother’s lesson from a weekend phone call
- Stop Telling Women to Smile — An interactive documentary on street harassment in Mexico City
- What nobody told me about small farming: I can’t make a living — “People say we’re ‘rich in other ways,’ but most farms are unsustainable
- The Making of Black Messiah — Behind the scenes of an album 14 years in the waiting
- New York Man Finds Himself Alone on Delta Flight — He even received a personal safety briefing
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog.
- Live and Work from Anywhere: You’ve Heard the Stories, Now it’s Your Turn — Introducing our latest Unconventional Guide – Working On the Road!
- Living with Gratitude in a Modern Age — I regularly learn gratitude and generosity from Jonathan Fields. How can you express gratitude in an unconventional way?
- A Million-Dollar Secret and 13 Keys to Success (Yep, Really.) — The second of three free videos from Marie Forleo as she prepares for a big launch
- Mission Accomplished! — The Full Report from the 2015 Dining Dash (spoiler: we did it!)
- For Another Side of North Korea, Watch this Ultimate Time-Lapse Video — Apparently Pyongyang isn’t just rationed electricity and a lack of lunch options
- “What Do You Do for a Living?” “I Confound Expectations.” — A great speech from Bob Dylan at a recent MusiCares event
- What do People Say at the End of Their Lives? — A veteran hospice chaplain gives an unflinching answer
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- Playing It Safe is Riskier Than You Think — Why rocking the boat may be just what we need
Image: Fresh Exchange