I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- How Benny Hsu Profited $100k Online In Just Five Months — A case study of how a serial experimenter made $101,971.36 in less than one year by designing t-shirts
- 8 Ways to Visualize Your To-Do List — From whiteboards to priority brackets, there’s more than one way to think through your day
- Who Drew the Rooster on the Siracha Bottle? — The case of the missing logo designer
- The Downside of Instant Gratification — A digital narrative on a modern dilemma
- Why Learn Useless Things? — Scott details his challenges in learning complicated language vocabulary (and more)
- Aboard a Cargo Colossus — Life on the world’s largest container ship
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- Lessons From the Journey: It Feels Good Checking Things Off the List — Are you motivated by progress and achievement?
- Mini City Guide: Dublin Ireland — Get a local’s take on Dublin, “The promise for the future has never been so good.”
- Can You Get More Than One Chase Ink Card? — The answer is yes, probably
- The Trans-Americas Journey — On the Road with Karen Catchpole & Eric Mohl
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- “What Should I Do With My Life?” — When you truly “wake up” from a life with terms dictated by someone else, the possibilities are endless
Image: New York Times