I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- How I Earned My MBA in What Not To Do — Lessons learned by doing almost everything wrong
- Love People, Use Things — If you ask an unhappy person why he is unhappy, he’ll almost always blame circumstance.
- Heathrow Airport in 1964 — Home, Sweet home… 50 years ago. Check out the amenities!
- When the the Last Time You Wrote Something by Hand? — And make sure to click the link that appears
- Secrets of New York Real Estate Agents — Behind the Realtor’s Curtain
- Profile of Japanese Artist Yayoi Kusama — “Many people ask me, ‘How do you draw that?’ and I just say, ‘Ask my hand!.’”
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- Don’t Just Build a Business; Start a Revolution — A new manifesto on life and work by Jonathan Fields. Go download it!
- On The Road with Christy Campbell — “Don’t Miss Out On Your Own Story”
- Top 5 Credit Card Signup Bonuses for Miles and Points — The Best Offers for September
- Being a Tourist During Political Unrest — A Reader Story from Kiev, Ukraine
- Mini City Guide: San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua — A surprise Central American gem
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- The Heart of the Matter — Reflections on days of old in West Africa
Image: Courtesy of San Juan Live