I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- The Two-Story Houseboat named ‘Jerko’ — Great photos and behind-the-scenes of an unconventional lifestyle in Brooklyn
- The Awful Reign of the Red Delicious — Likely the longest (yet most interesting!) article you’ll ever read about apples
- Q&A with Kate Bingaman Burt — “With every single thing I do I experience impostor syndrome” (and yet she keeps doing things)
- Dog Runs as Fast As He Can Toward Water — The wonders of GoPros, dogs, and Italy
- Wait for it. — A great photo tip that’s applicable for other things in life
- What People Remember When Their Plane Almost Crashes — The details depend on how affected they remain years later
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- Announcing The Happiness of Pursuit! — The book is out and I’m on the road! Learn more about how you can participate
- The Happiness of Pursuit on Morning Joe — Watch my interview about the new book, live from Rockefeller Center
- Matt Krause’s Long Walk Across Turkey — “Don’t have dreams. Have things you do.”
- Facing Fears and Traveling Alone — Solo traveler Anna Zalazar answers our travel hacking questions and life on the road
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- Breaking Through the Fear of Failure — What if I try and fail? What if it doesn’t work out? These fears are innate to every creative person… but you can also find a creative response
Image: Marie Claire