Listen to Side Hustle School:
Best of all, a lot of people are learning from the show and starting their own hustles.
If you’re new to the show, it’s not too late to jump in. You can start listening at any point and not feel left out, but it may help to go back and listen to some of the earlier episodes.
By popular request, we now have a way to download all of the first 30 episodes!
You can then add them to your home library on iTunes, Sonos, or presumably any other player that you prefer.
You can also catch up on any recent episode from the links below:
Side Hustle School – Week 1:
- Ep. 1 – Create a New Source of Income without Quitting Your Job: In this very first episode, learn what side hustles are all about. Every day for the next year, you’ll hear a different story on how someone like you has been able to start their hustle. I’ll share how they got their idea, how they developed it, the challenges they overcame along the way, and even how much money they’ve made.
- Ep. 2 – British Man Earns $700/Month Writing Fish Tank Reviews: How a British man wrote a series of reviews about fish tanks and ended up building a completely passive income business as an Amazon affiliate. He now earns $700/month without doing anything for it at all.
- Ep. 3 – Candy Heart Hustle Becomes Six-Figure Second Income: After being unable to find branded candy hearts for a client, a marketing executive decides to create her own. And she creates a high profit, seasonal side income in the process.
- Ep. 4 – Oil & Gas Sales Rep Makes $40,000 Reposting Online Photos: After jumping on the Pinterest bandwagon, a natural gas sales rep learns how she can turn pins into cold, hard cash in her spare time.
- Ep. 5 – How One Man Used a $100 Microphone to Make Over $8,000: After testing the waters with low-priced services on Fiverr.com, a Tennessee IT manager learns to focus on voiceover services for overseas customers.
- Ep. 6 – Single Mom Makes $15,000 Selling Astrology Calendar: After realizing that all of the astrology calendars in the market featured similar designs, a former restaurant owner decides to create her own.
- Ep. 7 – WEEKLY RECAP: Where to Find Hustle Ideas: In this first weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons learned in the first week of Side Hustle School. You’ll also learn how to get started finding your hustle idea.
Side Hustle School – Week 2:
- Ep. 8 – Cruise Vacation Turns Into Highly-Profitable Hustle: After searching for answers to questions about his first cruise, a copywriter decides to take matters into his own hands by creating an informative blog.
- Ep. 9 – The Craigslist Wedding Photographer: A California government employee becomes a part-time wedding photographer after posting an ad on Craigslist in order to gain experience before shooting .
- Ep. 10 – Saddles for Pet Chickens: Get Ready to Wing It!: After the loss of a beloved family pet, an engineer creates a specialized product business in a very unconventional industry with almost $0 in manufacturing costs.
- Ep. 11 – Ketogenic Cookbook Author Makes $1,000 the First Day: After striking out on a new ketogenic lifestyle, one woman creates a $2,000/month side hustle sharing tips and recipes on her blog.
- Ep. 12 – 40,000 People Use This Web Developer’s Side Hustle Every Day: How a San Francisco commuter became part of the original iPhone launch with a hustle that now helps more than 40,000 people every day.
- Ep. 13 – Waldorf Teacher Designs Curriculum for Other Educators: How a teacher uses what she knows to create PDF lesson plans to help other teachers save time and teach more effectively.
- Ep. 14 – WEEKLY RECAP: What Makes a Good Hustle: In the second weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons from this week of Side Hustle School and focus on one quality that sets good hustles apart from the rest.
Side Hustle School – Week 3:
- Ep. 15 – Graphic Designer Learns to Draw Caricatures for $250/Hr: How a graphic designer went from $8 an hour to $250 an hour in her side business. She now earns more than $100,000 working part-time — and she has some great advice that applies to a lot of hustles.
- Ep. 16 – Homemade Gin Kit Sells 75,000 Units: After encountering a roadblock trying to start their own distillery, two friends create a side hustle that allows others to make gin in the comfort of their own home—and it’s a huge success!
- Ep. 17 – “Airbnb for Dogs”: Woman Hosts Pets at Her Home for $200/Day: After moving to the states to be with her new husband, a nutritionist from Spain decides to host other people’s pets in her home.
- Ep. 18 – College Student Generates 50M Views on YouTube, Hires 13 Employees: After seeking a method to conquer her own skin issues, one woman takes to YouTube to help others shed their skin insecurities as well. Five years later, she has her own multi-million dollar skincare line serving people all over the world!
- Ep. 19 – Government Analyst Builds Six-Figure Reselling Business: How a senior program analyst for the government goes from collecting Frequent Flyer miles to earning a high side income buying and reselling through the “Fulfilled by Amazon” program.
- Ep. 20 – Engineer Creates “Inertia Project” for Women: How a former engineer loses in Las Vegas and redesigns the trajectory of her life, creating an impressive hustle empowering other women to take control of their lives and habits in order to live more healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Ep. 21 – WEEKLY RECAP: Why Some Hustles Are Better than Others: In this third weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons learned in this week of Side Hustle School, and you’ll also learn why some side hustles are better than others.
Side Hustle School – Week 4:
- Ep. 22 – 17-Year-Old Canadian makes $7,000 From Holiday Pop-up Shop: Having grown up with an interest in entrepreneurship, a high school student starts a holiday pop-up shop that earns $7,000 in just one month.
- Ep. 23 – Guitar Teacher Sells Lessons on Craigslist and Makes $80/Hour: How a very busy, new father created a part-time hustle teaching guitar lessons for $80 an hour and has been able to turn it into a full-time income.
- Ep. 24 – Honeymoon in Nepal Becomes Fashion Accessories Business: A multinational love affair turns into a global side hustle in the fashion world that also raises money for charity in Nepal.
- Ep. 25 – Pottery Barn Commissions Art from Independent Photographer: How an independent photographer ended up creating a hustle that brings in a third of her total income.
- Ep. 26 – These Resume Templates Make $462/Month in Passive Income: Student creates a visual resume service to make extra cash, then transitions that service to work smarter, not harder. It now brings in $462 in month in completely passive income.
- Ep. 27 – Stressed-Out Mom Gives Up TV to Launch Her Hustle: How a San Diego accountant coping with the struggles of new motherhood launched her own private label wine hustle for stressed out parents like herself.
- Ep. 28 – WEEKLY RECAP: Good Fortune Favors the Prepared: In our fourth weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons learned in this week of Side Hustle School, and you’ll also learn why fortune favors those who come prepared.
Side Hustle School – Week 5:
- Ep. 29 – Hospital Database Programmer Outsources His Skills: How a hospital employee utilizes skills that he learned from work to help others work with and process complex computer programs and information earning over $100/hour.
- Ep. 30 – Ohio IT Director Earns $31,000 Setting Up WordPress Sites: How an Ohio IT director earned more than $31,000 empowering others by providing them with the tools and resources they needed to set up their own websites.
I’ve been so happy to see the show finding a good home with the right people, and I have a lot of plans for the next 335 days.
A new episode arrives each morning at 6:01am EST. Here’s to your hustle!