Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Routines of Famous Creative People (Interactive Version) -- How different artists and writers worked, partied, and sometimes even slept
- An Insanely Simple 3 Step Guide For Killing Procrastination -- How to schedule your most important work—and ensure that it actually happens
- Not Dead Yet: How Some Video Stores Are Still Thriving -- Blockbuster’s long gone, but a few independent video stores have taken a different approach
- Roberto Saviano on the Fear of Assassination -- An Italian writer has been living under armed guard for eight years
- Why Diners Are More Important Than Ever -- Includes the 8 characteristics of how you know you’re at a diner
- When It Comes to Sunk Costs, Are Children and Animals More Rational than Adults? -- Some research suggests that adults have it all wrong Read More