“The reward for conformity,” Rita Mae Brown said, “is that everyone likes you but yourself.”
Thankfully, it’s not always quite that bad.
Things are super busy here at World Domination HQ. I’m getting ready to roll out a book tour schedule, a book trailer, a giveaway for 100 free books, and several other fun things.
For now, here are a few reminders of what non-conformity is all about.
“Everything around you that you call life was made up by people who are no smarter than you.” -Steve Jobs
Wondering what you should do with your life? Start here.
1. Ask why. Why do you do the things you do? What are your motivations? Not enough people are asking these questions. Join us. More here.
2. Live a big life! Pursue big dreams! Be your own superhero and do something suitably audacious. Not only is it OK, it’s probably also beneficial to other people who will be inspired by your courage. More here.
3. It’s not all about you. Most people in the world are not fortunate to live such unconventional lives, so we have to find a way to serve others with the overwhelming privilege we’ve been given. More here.
4. Efficiency is overrated; adventure is better. Run toward things that you’re excited about without worrying about how much time they take up or how difficult they are. More here.
5. Attempt to build a legacy every day. Drop keys instead of building cages. Choose hope, choose abundance, choose adventure. Live life out loud. More here.
Also, have a great weekend and we’ll return in stride on Monday.