Friends and readers,
Greetings from Johannesburg airport, where I’ve just arrived from a week of gorilla trekking in East Africa. Life is good.
By popular request, you’re invited to join me for a one-hour online class on the basics of travel hacking: how to see the world on a budget. We’ll discuss at least 8 ways to earn a free plane ticket in the next 60 days.
Update: the class is now sold-out. Here is the original signup page (no longer available).
Over the past five years, I’ve earned nearly one million Frequent Flyer Miles every year, and I regularly cash them in for high-value trips all over the world. You can read about this here, here, here, and here.
This online class focuses on GETTING STARTED—simple steps you can take to earn miles and redeem them for the flights you want, without a ton of time and without becoming a mileage maniac like me. (No need to sleep on the airport floor, unless you want to…)
Canadians, Europeans, and other international friends—you won’t be left out. I’ll also include a few tips and tricks that I’ve never shared publicly.
Our time together will include:
- What travel hacking is all about and what to do first
- Your 5-step plan to free travel
- When is the best time to buy plane tickets?
- Family travel (Can your kids have mileage accounts? Yes they can.)
- How to earn miles without credit cards
- Low-cost, non-hostel lodging in 100+ countries
- What to do when the airline tells you no award seats are available (80% of the time, you can overcome this problem)
- The best way to plan a Round-the-World trip
- Answers to 40+ frequently asked questions (I talk fast)
Update: the class is now sold-out.
Until it sells out, the price is just $29 and you’ll get a recording afterwards if you can’t make the live version. Join us?
P.S. The service I use to host the class limits the number of attendees. Once we reach the cap, I’ll update this post and the offer will no longer be available. My apologies in advance if we can’t fit you in!